In this series of tutorials in more than 3 Hours , we go through the process of creating advanced 3d motion graphics in Realflow and cinema 4d .
This is another one of our project-based tutorial series in which we take one motion graphic design and show you how to create that motion graphic from scratch .
Watch the Introduction Video here:
We start off by importing our logo from illustrator to Cinema 4d , in Cinema 4d we create our 3d logo and Export it to Realflow so we can start our fluid simulation inside RealFlow , after the simulation is done we start the meshing process in which we generate meshes from our particles , than we import the whole fluid simulation back into Cinema 4d and start preparing our scene for final render .
The lighting is one of the most challenging parts of this tutorial , when you deal with refractive and reflective surfaces , you should pay special attention to your lighting , I show you how to create your own simple and highly effective lighting rigs and how to create awesome reflections using those lights , so that’s why we will be able to achieve breath-taking renders without having to use global illumination .
Than we will go through the process of preparing our scene for final renders , we learn how to setup our cameras and how to setup depth of field and other passes , we talk about render setting and what your are required to do before going for the final render .
I also talk about the process of complete multi-pass rendering in cinema 4d and fter effects , in this process we combine different passes like reflection , refraction , shadows , diffuse … etc , to achieve our final render , this way we will have complete control over our render even after the render is finished .
What you learn in this course :
- Learn how to use Realflow and its powerful fluid simulation tools for motion graphic purposes .
- Learn the complete process for simulating , meshing and exporting high quality fluids in RealFlow
- Learn how to retime your fluid simulation in just a few minutes
- Learn how to professionally integrate between RealFlow and Cinema 4d
- Learn how to create simple and effective lighting rigs for your scene in Cinema 4d
- Learn how to create professional custom lights to create awesome reflections in your scene
- Learn the psychology behind any successful lighting
- Learn how to setup cameras and prepare ypur scene for final render
- Learn how to approach multi-pass rendering in cinema 4d and after effects
- Learn how to use your 3d data from cinema 4d in after effects to generate different effects